Part One: Particulars
- What is your name?
- Jon Ridge Ong
- What do your friends call you? What would you like to be called in class?
- Some of my friends call me Jon, Ridge, Jon Ridge, Jridge or JR but maybe just call me Jon Ridge.
- When were you born? How old are you now?
August 29, 1994. Obviously turning 16 this year.
- If I need to contact you, what email address should I use?
Well my personal email is firstname.lastname@example.org and for school would be email@example.com
Part Two: Personals
- What is/are your favorite color/s?
I prefer blue, green and orange
Harry Potter series
Tuesdays with Morrie.
- What is/are your favorite food?
- Pasta, Paella and spicy food.
- What is/are your favorite TV shows?
America’s Best Dance Crew, gLee.
- What is/are your favorite movie/s?
I don’t really have preferences when it comes to movies. Maybe I lean more to the Marvel ones.
- Who is/are your favorite musical performer/s?
Michael Jackson (we have the same birthday) and Britney Spears apparently.
- What do you do when you have control of your time?
Sometimes I read, play, exercise, dance, chat or hang with friends.
- What do you do when you want to “relax”?
Same as answer to previous question.
Part Three: Possibilities and Physics
- What do you know about Physics? Where did you get this?
It’s very related to math… my cousin said that.
- Do you think you will do well in Physics? Why do you say so?
I guess I will if I put my mind to it.
Physics related questions?
What are black holes exactly???
Will the world really come to an end??? more so the universe???
- What non-Physics related questions do you have right now? Limit this to just one.
A lot actually but none I can think of placing here.